Carol Carter

23 August 2009

DECOR Magazine- Norway

DECOR Magazine in Norway published a nice article on my work this month. The magazine is a wonderful compilation of art and artists at work.

Margrete Tennfjord, Editor of DECOR Magasinet did a tremendous job with the layout and photoshopping the images. The paintings are vivid and the presentation is superb. The text is in Norwegian -- but some English too.

I am so happy to have been included- Thank you Margrete.

Pick up a copy if you live in NORWAY!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Don Coker said...

Congrats on the article, Carol!

Liana Yarckin said...

Carol, Congratulations! I am not surprised. I am so inspired by your work. I log on specially to go to your blog.

Carol Carter said...

thank you both! it has been wonderful to share this article. i took it to my first day of class today.. wonderful to show it to students... best! for happy painting....