Carol Carter

09 December 2009

Italy Again!


I am posting work as they are completed -- so that everyone can see how the show is developing.

I have had a lot of response ... and am happy that it is well received.

Some paintings have already sold...but all are being exhibited together.

I am enjoying the difference in imagery, color, and subject matter. I think I've thought so long about what Italy might look like in my imagination... now that I'm able to produce these paintings from my trip ... it is rewarding to produce and bring to fruition.

Enjoy.

Italy 28,29
acrylic
12" h x 12" w
2009


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angela said...

Awesome

Carol Carter said...

thank you angela!

blogmomcom.blogspot.com/2018/01/06840.html said...

Carol , I am loving your Italy Series!You really catch the Golden light of the Italian Landscape like no othe !Truly glowing .....Carteresque or is it Carolesque ?? !!
Wish you had Music to these , Resphigi or Vivaldi, or Verdi ,that would really top them off off and send me flying .LOL
Luv the things you do ,
June