Carol Carter

11 July 2010

Italy Marches on....


Three in the works...

Here are thress recent acrylics on Italy.

The bicycles is largely complete...but still considering some foreground changes...

The traffic warning signs is almost done. But.. considering changing the color/value of one of the circle-signs.

The night scene cafe is preliminary. ...only a first day toil.

I am considering how to work the foreground tree and table/chairs. I think I've figured out how to approach it.

I really had a good time painting the background and making it abstracted with a bit of mystery....Now... to finish the rest ...without blowing it!


Italy 88
acrylic
20" h x 20" w
2010


Italy 89
12" h
x 12" w
2010

Italy 99
acrylic
20" h x 20" w
2010 unfinished


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

fheathermoore said...

Hi Carol! I hope you're doing well. Sorry I've not stopped by in a while but I've been a bit under the weather. Just wanted to stop by and say hello, and tell you that I love, love, love the top image. The colours are amazing and so vibrant. I also see you've done a similar image further back in your blog. Love it!