Carol Carter

23 October 2010

The Last of ITALY


I am down the final stretch of the ITALIAN SERIES. I am working small panels until the larger ones come in the mail.

The latest paintings are 6" h x 18"w.

The umbrella painting is a rework of a piece I wasn't too happy with from before. I am getting more pleased.

It won't be much longer before the show is complete-- and I can turn my attention to commissions and the EVERGLADES.


Italy 164
acrylic
10" h x 30" w
2010


Italy 165, `166
acrylic
6" h x 18" w
2010
unfinished


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jane said...

you SHOULD be pleased with the umbrella painting! all of the paintings are wonderful!

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Congratulations on being in the home stretch. I love the umbrella painting, the colors are fantastic and it's a different view. Loving the colors in these.

Carol Carter said...

thank you both.... i like the umbrella now... it went through such an ugly stretch. i had really put it aside... until i felt the inspiration to paint... looks like a breezy piazzo... no?