Carol Carter

01 October 2011

French Sheep!

I am doing studies now... of imagery from my recent trip to France. I have been captivated by the scenery there-- and now want to capture it on paper!

Wish me luck!

There is time this winter-- to try to convey my feelings about France, Hawaii, and the Everglades... not to mention the Virgin Islands. All special places I visited and taught in.

I hope to scare up a cohesive body of work soon!

So, here's to watercolor with gusto!

Time to paint!

French Sheep
watercolor
12" h x 12" w
2011

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Una buena acuarela. Felicidades por tu participación en la II bienal Iberoamericana de la Acuarela en Madrid.

Carol Carter said...

Thank you !! It was an honor and a pleasure to be n the show in Madrid. Wonderful city... wonderful exhibition.

Arti said...

Wonderful colors, Carol.Congrats.

Carol Carter said...

thank you ARTI!! Your current work on Facebook is wonderful! I have enjoyed seeing all of it...