Carol Carter

03 February 2012

Small Watercolor Tutorial



In preparation for my class tomorrow... I decided to do a wave-- seascape.

Since I've never painted such an image.. I worked out the lesson here.

I thought I would share an edited version of how the painting progessed!

Please know... that the photos were taken flat, while the washes were drying... in poor light.

I wanted to share all the stages of development-- and how I work from passage to passage in the painting.

It is a simple painting.... but I will be happy to do it again tomorrow for my class-- and share the second version here!


Enjoy!


Wave
watercolor demo
11" h x 15" w


2 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Great! Thank you so much for the look into how you work - loved it!

Carol Carter said...

thank you studio.... loved sharing the process.