Carol Carter

20 March 2012

TEE SHIRT!!



Tee Shirt... with all the

WATERCOLOR RULES!!!

The one-of-a-kind tee shirt grew out of my workshop in Baltimore a couple of weeks ago.

A student mentioned she wished that she had my 'rules' close by ... when she continues to paint.

We were brainstorming...and came up with the tee shirt format.

I asked for a list of rules that were important to them -- and condensed it down to the 10 pictured here.

Kristen Powers-- artist extraordinaire..... did the design and lettering.

Isn't it GREAT??

I will be offering them at the Menucha workshop-- and hopefully my students will want them enough to buy 'em!

Love this shirt.. and so happy to be introducing it here.

Watercolor Rules
Tee Shirt
$20
available for order

8 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Love your rules, Carol!!! ;)

RH Carpenter said...

This is so cool!!! If you don't run out, I'd like to have one :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! I knew when I saw it that the so talented Kristen Powers had to have something to do with it ;)

It would be neat tie-dyed too!

Carol Carter said...

there will be more available soon... if they run out this time.

yes..melanie... the beautiful kristen did design/lettering!! she's the best!

kathleen Ballard said...

Your "watercolor rules" tees are really fun and original!
WATERCOLOR RULES! (love the double meaning too)!

Carol Carter said...

so true kathleen... i didn't think about the DOUBLE meaning!

Diana said...

love your shirt and rules! Diana

Carol Carter said...

Thank you Diana.... love the rules too.