Carol Carter

26 May 2012

NEW TEE SHIRTS!


Two new TEE SHIRTS hot off the press!

I am offering two new tee shirts to go along with my workshops!

They are super fun and will add a lot of life to your studio wardrobe!

JUST ADD WATER is on the frontside of the first TEE and RESPECT THE ARTIST is on the backside.


The second TEE SHIRT is the 10 WATERCOLOR RULES by me!  My students in BALTIMORE came up with the RULES... and suggested that I have them printed on a TEE shirt.

Of course, I loved the idea-- and had my graphic artist -  KRISTEN POWERS design this super TEE!


Buy yours today!

Just email me and request a SHIRT.  Please specify  SIZE and COLOR.  [most colors available]

I accept PAYPAL or check.

When I get an order for 10--I will place it-- and then personally ship you YOUR tee!

Each shirt is 100% Cotton pre shrunk

$20 each for TEE SHIRT
$10 Shipping/handling


ORDER TODAY!

carolcarter@gmail.com

No comments: