Carol Carter

10 August 2012

Maison Blanche Watercolor Workshop- Piegut, France





Another great workshop has come to the end!

A French countryside at an amazing art retreat in the southwest part of France!

Maison Blanche invited me to have a workshop in the lovely 16th century barn built by monks.

To say the least-- it was a wonderful experience with Alain and Veronique as hosts.

The food, the weather, the landscape, the chickens, the walks, the tours of the medieval villages -- EVERYTHING was outstanding!

Everyone had a great time-- and I am already booked for another workshop next year!

Viva la France!

Bon Jour!

4 comments:

Heather said...

How incredible! What an experience!!! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Katana Leigh said...

Enjoy! I hope to attend one of your watercolor workshops - and lead one of my own workshops one day!

Nick said...

glad you had a good time there, a beautiful place. great workshop!

Carol Carter said...

Thank you Heather... it was a great experience!

Bon Jour Katana.... I hope you are able to go to one of my workshops too one cay.

Nick... thanks for the recommendation on the Maison. I had a great time there... and love Alain and Veronique. Wonderful group...and beautiful place to have a workshop.