Carol Carter

18 May 2013

HONG KONG!















I have been traveling in Hong Kong-- to visit my son, teach a workshop, and gain new inspiration.  It is so overwhelming here!  I love it!

The city is a mixture of antique and modern, heat, humidity, humanity, commerce, energy, vitality, international folks, food, smells, joy, tradition, future.

I am in love with HONG KONG!

So... for the next few days-- I will be intoxicated with new imagery and inspiration.

The door to the future opens in Asia!

Tomorrow... we leave for Thailand... a whole new experience.


Stay tuned for more photos...and soon... a new series of works based on Hong Kong!

2 comments:

SARABEL said...

!que maravilla de fotos!

dan ganas de pintarlas.........jajajaja

pasatelo bien en tu viaje y disfruta del momento.........un abrazo

Sergio DS said...

Wow! I want to go to.
:)